The CercleS Focus Group “Language Testing & Assessment” will meet on Wednesday, 9th of September 2020, 2 to 4pm (CEST) on Zoom to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on language testing and assessment at University Language Centres. Further information is available from the invitation attached. In this meeting we would like to discuss:
- Which approaches did language centres apply in testing and assessment in the last academic year?
- What modifications did they make to their exams in order to reflect the new approach to teaching?
- What have we learnt from this experience?
- What went well? What was less successful?
- What are the plans for the coming academic year?
- Which changes will have a long-lasting impact on our approach to testing and assessment?
We invite language teachers, test developers and examiners in our CercleS network to take part in this meeting, share their experience with the participants and contribute to the development of useful tools for language testing and assessment at our individual centres in the future.
Click here to join.
Meeting ID: 915 7235 3656
Access code: 822936